MIPSS 2020 June, 18-20th
- This meeting is restricted to the 4 Core Specialties defined by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
- “The MIPSS 2020, Marbella, Spain, 18/06/2020-20/06/2020 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 22 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.”
- “Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
- “Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.”